1/1 Photo of Crispy Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Breasts (Strips or Tenders)
1 hr 5 mins
I use the boxed Kellogg's cornflake crumbs for this, you can usually find them next to the Shake and Bake chicken coating mixes, if you are not able to find the boxed crumbs then you can use a processor to crush the cornflakes, reduce the baking time to 25 minutes for strips and for tenders bake only 20 minutes --- LOW-FAT OPTION use a healthy butter alternative in place of butter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3In a shallow dish mix together the cornflake crumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder (if using) black pepper and dry ranch dressing mix.
- 4Place the melted butter in a shallow dish.
- 5Coat the chicken breast or strips into the melted butter, then roll into the cornflake mixture.
- 6Place in prepared baking dish.
- 7Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (strips or tenders or chicken strips might take less time).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Breasts (Strips or Tenders)
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 406.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix