Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple, lovely recipe I found in a old magazine. Very quick and sounds like a people pleaser.
- 1 (2 ounce) envelopelipton garlic mushroom soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In medium bowl, mix the soup mix, mayonnaise and cheese; set aside.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Evenly top with soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink.
This chicken was so flavorful and easy to make! I'm fairly new to Recipezaar but with so many garlic lovers out there I'm surprised no one tried this! If you do, you'll be thrilled, if you don't- you don't know what you're missing!