1/3 Photos of Crispy Parmesan Cups
I saw something similar to this on Behind the Bash with Giada D. and came up with these. They served mac and cheese in them but you could really serve anything in them that would taste good with crispy parmesan. An easy way to fancy up your appetizers! You will need 2 mini muffin pans for molding the cups. UPDATE: When I tried posting Zaar would not accept it because it only had 1 ingredient so I added the black pepper. Although it does not call for it, a small crack of black pepper on each crisp probably wouldn't be too bad. Thanks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a small non stick pan on the stove top over med. heat.
- 2Place 1 tbs. cheese on a small pile, about the size of a quarter, cook until cheese melts and flip over (this is where you could add a small crack of ground pepper to the cheese if you like), continue cooking until they are light golden brown.
- 3Place a mini muffin tin upside down on a flat surface.
- 4Drape cheese over the "molds" of the pan and press down with a second inverted mini muffin tin.
- 5Let cool and remove from molds.
- 6You can trim off any excess cheese for a more uniform cup.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Parmesan Cups
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 95.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g