1/3 Photos of Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This recipe came from my daughter. They are so tasty--I think it is the seasoned croutons. You can use these as an appetizer or as a meal. They are yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken breast into strips--the size is your choice.
- 2Crush the seasoned croutons and place in a dish.
- 3Add the Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic salt--mix well.
- 4In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites and water together.
- 5Dip the chicken into the egg wash and then into the crumbs.
- 6Place on sprayed pan and bake at 450 degrees for 14-16 minutes.
- 7Serve with Ranch Dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 519.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 40.4 g