Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Replacing breadcrumbs with FRENCH’S® FRENCH FRIED ONIONS is a simple way to bring crunch, crisp and flavor to any recipe.
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions (such as French's)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag with hands or rolling pin.
- Combine mayonnaise and cheese.
- Brush mixture on chicken.
- Dip into onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
We thought these were really good. The mayo made the chicken nice and tender, I have used this method on roasting turkey as well. I also added some garlic and season salt. Thanks for posting! :)
I love the French Fried Onions in this! It just gives it this OOMPH! Both of my children (4 & 2) ate this up and we made this with Recipe #13228 and it complmented it well. I will definately make this again. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!