Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this from Yahoo food, I believe it's a Kraft recipe. I tried this out since my DH loves anything with parmesan. It is so delicious and unbelievably easy. I usually cut the chicken breasts into tenders because I prefer a heavier crispy:chicken ratio. I usually tweak the recipe by adding extra breadcrumbs as well. This is an easy basic format for chicken that we eat almost weekly!
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix cheese, crumbs, and seasonings in a bowl/dish.
- Dip chicken in butter and dredge in cheese/bread crumb mixture and place chicken in greased 15x10 baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
OOOOOOOOOOMYGOSH!!! This is soooooooooo good,tender & juicy,I'll have to double the breading next time to get the "crispy". This will be made again. Thank You Amy for a "AWESOME" chicken recipe.
I have made this over and over and love it. Thank your for the recipe. I make it exactly as shown for myself and my husband. For my kids I omit the cheese. I submitted this recipe for a group of us who decided to share our best easy recipes. I have gotten a lot of good feedback. Love it! This is a staple at my house--fast and easy--and good!
I made this on 6/26/08 for mine and my SO's dinner.Since there was just two of us, I only used two large chicken breast halves and all of the coating mix. The taste was moist and delicious. This recipe is simple enough for someone just learning how to cook and impressive enough to serve to company.This will be made again. Thanks for posting and "Keep Smiling :)"