Rick B(2)'s Note:
Like two great recipes in one! Both the chicken and the linguine could each be served as a single dish, but they really compliment each other. You could easily experiment with the dry ingredients for the chicken and come up with your own version of the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 egg whites (beaten with a fork until frothy)
- 1 cup regular breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (freshly grated prefered)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- olive oil (to fry in)
- 1Place chicken breast pieces between plastic wrap and pound flat to approx 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2Place egg whites in a dish and the remaining dry ingredients in a seperate dish.
- 3Dip chicken in egg to coat and then in dry ingredients (Do one piece at a time).
- 4Fry coated chicken pieces in olive oil until cooked through and golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- 5Drain pieces on paper towel or grate.
- 6While linguine is hot, mix it together with all the other ingredients thoroughly- taking care to sprinkle in the cheese as not to have it all melt together in a lump.
- 7Serve individual portions of linquine with a chicken piece on top.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Parmesan Chicken and Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.7
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 1497.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 51.9 g