1/1 Photo of Crispy Parmesan Breaded Chicken for One
I like my breaded chicken with a crisp crust, but a lot of juice on the inside. I added some twists onto your basic parmesan and breadcrumb crusted chicken to suit my tastes and thought I’d share the wonderful results. I'm sure you have all of these ingredients on hand in your pantry already. Seasoning in the breading is subject to taste and can be varied to suit your spice mood ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, basil, salt and pepper and stir together.
- 3Place these ingredients on a plate.
- 4Coat chicken with a thin layer of non-fat yogurt on each side.
- 5Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper onto each side of chicken breast.
- 6Dip both sides of coated chicken into breadcrumb mixture and shake off excess.
- 7Place chicken in a Pam-coated pan and brown on medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- 8Place breast on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping chicken half-way thru baking to ensure even browning.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Parmesan Breaded Chicken for One
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 30.4 g