1/3 Photos of Crispy Parm- Crusted Filet of Fish
From Rachel Ray's Website. I saw her make this on TV last week and thought it sounded yummy. I haven't tried it yet but wanted to save it somewhere safe as I am trying to incorporate more fish into my families diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set up 3 dishes for breading the filets: In the first, combine the flour with the Old Bay Seasoning. In the second, beat the eggs with a splash of water. In the third, combine the breadcrumbs with the Parmigiano, thyme and lemon zest.
- 2Preheat a large skillet with with the olive oil in it.
- 3Dip each fish filet first in the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs.
- 4Saute the first 2 fish filets until golden brown, about 2 mintues per side. When they are done place them on a cooling rack placed on a cookie sheet and keep them warm in a hot oven (250), while you cook the other 2 filets.
- 5Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Parm- Crusted Filet of Fish
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.3
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 250.8 mg
- Sodium 708.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 55.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning