Donna Hay Autumn
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180C 355°F.
- 2Place the pancetta, garlic, pumpkin and chilli in a bowl and toss to coat. Place in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.
- 3Peel the garlic and mash with the back of a spoon until smooth.
- 4Place garlic, lemon juice, oil, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- 5Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water over high heat for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return to the saucepan. Add the pumpkin, pancetta, beetroot leaves and dressing and toss well to combine.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Pancetta and Chilli Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: