Recipe by Bergy
These potatoes come out nice and brown and crispy. Even if there is 1/4 cup of oil it's less than deep frying! You don't have to peel the potatoes, in fact, I only scrub them throughly before slicing them
- 1⁄4 cup lite olive oil (Use Virgin if you prefer)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (Use less to suit your taste)
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 3 large russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- fresh rosemary (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 F, Spray a cookie sheet with lite Olive oil or other veggie oil.
- In a large bowl combine oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.
- Mix well Add potatoes and toss gently to coat the potatoes.
- Arrange a single layer of potatoes overlapping slightly in a circle in the center of the cookie sheet apprx.
- a 9" circle.
- Continue layering with the remaining potatoes, fanning them slightly and forming concentric circles (keep the same center but diminish the size of each circle).
- Bake until potatoes are lightly browned and tender (about 45 minutes).
- Use a flat spatula to remove potatoes from cookie sheet and slide onto a serving platter.
- Fan potatoes slightly.
- Garnish with Fresh Rosemary sprigs.