Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 lb fish fillet, 1/2 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a plate combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, and cayenne.
- Brush fish on both sides with melted butter.
- Dip into seasoned crumbs to coat completely.
- Arrange fillets 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake in upper third of oven 10 to 12 minutes until fish is crusty and golden on the outside and opaque in the center.
- Serve with lemon wedges.