Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
Make and share this Crispy Oven Fried Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a plate combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, and cayenne.
- Brush fish on both sides with melted butter.
- Dip into seasoned crumbs to coat completely.
- Arrange fillets 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake in upper third of oven 10 to 12 minutes until fish is crusty and golden on the outside and opaque in the center.
- Serve with lemon wedges.