This recipe is a tried-and-true Betty Crocker recipe. I have made it numerous times. My husband isn't a big fan of fish, but he really enjoys this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw fish if frozen.
- 2Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Fish should be cut into 4 pieces.
- 4Place milk in a shallow dish.
- 5Place flour in another shallow dish.
- 6In a 3rd dish combine bread crumbs, cheese, dill & pepper & toss with butter.
- 7Dip each piece of fish in the milk, then flour, then milk again, then bread crumb mixture.
- 8Place fish on a greased baking sheet.
- 9Bake uncovered at 450°F for 6-9 minutes, until fish flakes with fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Oven-Fried Fish
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 281.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 25.1 g