Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this wonderful recipe on TABASCO's website and it has been a favorite in our family since. You can make it as spicy as you wish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, TABASCO sauce and onion powder. Stir well until blended.
- Place cereal in a resealable plastic bag and seal. Finely crush with hands or rolling pin. Add parsley.
- Cover chicken pieces with mayonnaise mixture. Add chicken, a piece at a time, to cornflake mixture and shake to coat well.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with Pam. Lightly mist top of chicken with Pam.
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is crisp, tender and no longer pink inside.