Recipe by LAURIE
This was a weekly article in our local newspaper by our food editor. I have not made them yet but kept the recipe as they sounded good and I wanted to share them here! I will make soon and review myself!!
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
I made this tonight and while it still didn't crisp up the way that I wanted, my son and I had FUN shaking the bag and my family gave great reviews! I also made crispy potatoe wedges, some nice side salads and cookies to top it all off. I'm spent! Hehe! Thanks for the great time with my son and for the delicious new addition to my families menu!
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 slices white bread, torn into pieces,sandwich bread works well as does english muffins
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sage or 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line baking sheet with foil, then spray with Pam.
- Make breading by placing the peeled garlic in food processor or blender, process til finely chopped.
- Add bread, cheese and salt and pepper, pulsing til bread is finely crumbed.
- Add sage and pulse to combine.
- Cut butter into small pieces and add pulsing until completely incorporated.
- Transfer to a plastic bag.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in tthe milk and then place them one at a time in the bag of breading.
- Shake until the chicken is well coated.
- Place on the foil lined sheet leaving spaces between pieces.
- Bake until the coating is crisp and juices run clear, when pierced, about 40-45 minutes.