Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Crispy crunchy oven fried chicken. Healthier than regular fried chicken!
Make and share this Crispy Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse Chicken and pat dry.
- Sprinkle chicken with spices. ( I never use the same seasoning, I change it up depending on what spices I have on hand. The Alton Brown fried chicken spice is wicked good)!
- Mix egg and milk.
- Mix flour and spices.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture then the flour mixture. If you want extra crispy let the chicken rest for 5 minutes then re-dip in flour mixture.
- Place chicken on a pan covered in tinfoil and a rack.
- Evenly coat the dipped chicken with the butter and olive oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is done and the outside crispy.