Recipe by DailyInspiration
Sounds delish and a healthier version at that. You can't go wrong with mayo, dijon mustard, ritz crackers and parmesan cheese. This recipe is from the "Joy of Eating" cookbook.
Top Review by nemokitty
Delicious!! Loved the buttery flavor of the Ritz. I reduced the recipe to 2 chicken breasts with no problem. I only cooked the boneless breasts for 20 minutes. Will be using this one again. Made for Zaar's Newest Hits Tag Game 2011.
- 2 whole chickens, cut into serving pieces and sprinkled with pepper, garlic powder and dusted with flour (about 3#)
- 59.14 ml dijon-style mustard
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml Ritz cracker, finely crushed (more as needed)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise, mix thoroughly. Coat chicken with mustard mixture. Combine cracker crumbs and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle cracker crumbs lightly over the chicken. Place chicken in one layer in a 12x16 inch baking pan. Bake in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes. Drizzle oil over the chicken and continue baking for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.