Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Healthy & quick! I think the flavor is even better than Shake-N-Bake, and it's so easy. I use organic spices and cornflakes to avoid needless preservatives, but even if you use conventional ingredients, you'll be keeping questionable additives off your plate!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Crush cornflakes into course powder.
- Combine all ingredients in sm bowl and stir to combine.
- Place crumb mixture in ziplock bag.
- Lightly coat chicken in olive oil.
- Place oiled chicken in bag and shake to cover with crumb mixture.
- Bake in foil lined baking dish 20 minutes. If using bone-in chicken, bake 40-45 minutes.
This coating is so delicious and it's so easy. I usually fry my chicken on top of the stove and make an awful mess. Don't need to now because of this tasty recipe. Thank you for sharing!