Mims & Squims's Note:
Healthy & quick! I think the flavor is even better than Shake-N-Bake, and it's so easy. I use organic spices and cornflakes to avoid needless preservatives, but even if you use conventional ingredients, you'll be keeping questionable additives off your plate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Crush cornflakes into course powder.
- 3Combine all ingredients in sm bowl and stir to combine.
- 4Place crumb mixture in ziplock bag.
- 5Lightly coat chicken in olive oil.
- 6Place oiled chicken in bag and shake to cover with crumb mixture.
- 7Bake in foil lined baking dish 20 minutes. If using bone-in chicken, bake 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1290.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 28.1 g