1/3 Photos of Crispy Oven Fish
You won't believe how crispy, crunchy, fish can be without frying! This is SO good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put milk in a shallow bowl.
- 2Combine potato chips, parmesan, and thyme in another shallow dish.
- 3Dip fish in milk, then coat with potato chip mixture.
- 4Sprinkle a greased baking dish with the bread crumbs.
- 5Put fish over crumbs; drizzle with butter.
- 6Bake, uncovered at 500* for 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Oven Fish
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.1
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 737.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 47.6 g