Recipe by MizzNezz
You won't believe how crispy, crunchy, fish can be without frying! This is SO good!
Top Review by KeyWee
Wonderful fish recipe! I used cod fillets. Had a little trouble getting the chip mixture to stick so I "pressed" it onto the fish - no problem. Also would omit the thyme in future (but ONLY due to personal preference!). Will definitely make this again - very easy & delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fish fillets, I use halibut or 1 1⁄2 lbs cod
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Put milk in a shallow bowl.
- Combine potato chips, parmesan, and thyme in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish in milk, then coat with potato chip mixture.
- Sprinkle a greased baking dish with the bread crumbs.
- Put fish over crumbs; drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered at 500* for 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.