Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband is not much of a seafood eater but we both love this recipe.
- 2 1⁄2 cups potato chips, Crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Miracle Whip can also be used)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 lb fish fillet (I prefer Sole, Cod or Halibut)
- Combine crushed chips, parmesan cheese and parsley.
- In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise and 2 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Pour the remaining lemon juice into another bowl.
- Dip the fish in the lemon juice, then the mayonnaise and finally the chip mixture.
- Place onto a greased baking dish and bake 5-10 minutes at 400 °F.
I hate to give so few stars, but my husband said "Don't make this again." I'm sorry but neither one of us cared for it. It was not crisp, took 20-25 minutes to cook and did not have a lot of flavor although I added extra spcies and seasonings. Thank you so much for posting.
Wonderful recipe! I added Old Bay seasoning and black pepper to the potato mixture and I added alittle lemon pepper to the mayonnaise mixture. I used Halibut that I brought home from Alaska and sliced into bite size pieces. I dipped the halibut into the mayonnaise mixture than into the potato chip mixture. Baked in oven about 30 minutes with alittle olive oil over top. Turned over half way thur baking. Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe. :)