Recipe by PiceSeasGirl
My husband is not much of a seafood eater but we both love this recipe.
Top Review by bayousong
I hate to give so few stars, but my husband said "Don't make this again." I'm sorry but neither one of us cared for it. It was not crisp, took 20-25 minutes to cook and did not have a lot of flavor although I added extra spcies and seasonings. Thank you so much for posting.
- 2 1⁄2 cups potato chips, Crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Miracle Whip can also be used)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 lb fish fillet (I prefer Sole, Cod or Halibut)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crushed chips, parmesan cheese and parsley.
- In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise and 2 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Pour the remaining lemon juice into another bowl.
- Dip the fish in the lemon juice, then the mayonnaise and finally the chip mixture.
- Place onto a greased baking dish and bake 5-10 minutes at 400 °F.