Recipe by SilverOpera
These are so flavorful, and that crispy skin...oh, so delicious! They're also cheap and easy. Try it, it'll become a favorite! I know it says 5 servings, but I always eat two, so plan accordingly. There's plenty of marinade to throw in more chicken. If not, add more soy sauce. It's hard to mess this up.
Top Review by mums the word
I thought this was very good! I took the advice of another reviewer and pierced the chicken before marinating and I used low sodium soy sauce. I kept some marinade aside and simmered it and then used it to baste the chicken a few times as it cooked. ( I also drained the grease off twice before I basted it.) I will make this again, thank you.
- 5 chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a ziplock bag and allow to marinate at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken at least an inch apart on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the juices run clear. Delicious!