Recipe by threeovens
Chicken cutlets in seasoned breading, oven "fried" to a light crispiness.
Top Review by Super Sara
FANTASTIC! Will definitely be using this recipe and technique again. Everyone here enjoyed it from ages 3,5-26! Served with roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 4 oz portions
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Cut off any fat from the chicken pieces and pound with a meat mallet to an even thickness; pat dry.
- Mix mayonnaise with Dijon mustard in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs with seasonings and herbs in another shallow dish. Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray and preheat in oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then roll in bread crumbs. Arrange on preheated baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes, then turn and bake an additional 8-10 minutes or until and internal temperature of 165°F.