1/1 Photo of Crispy Oven-Baked Chicken
Meghan at Food.com's Note:
I really wanted to make Ellie Krieger's oven-baked chicken, but I realized I lacked most of the ingredients; this is what I came up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cut the chicken into finger-like strips. Mix the milk and yogurt together until smooth. Add the chicken to the "buttermilk" mixture and refrigerate for about 10-15 minutes, or until your oven is heated and the rest of your ingredients are ready.
- 3Pulse the cereal and seasonings until crumbly. (I left a few chunks of cereal, as I didn't want really fine breadcrumbs.) Put the crumbs onto a plate.
- 4Remove the chicken from the fridge. Evenly coat the chicken in the crumbs and move to a baking sheet that has been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes, flip and bake for about another 10 minutes, or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Oven-Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.2 mg
- Sodium 593.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caribbean jerk seasoning