1/1 Photo of Crispy Orange Chicken
I often cook "Crispy Orange Chicken" for my American friends. It always turned out so good and everyone loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub chicken thighs with sea salt and black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2Combine orange zest, orange juice, white sugar, corn starch and water and set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 4Heat a large non-stick skillet over a little higher than medium heat. Pan-fry chicken thighs without oil (skin side down first) until both sides become golden brown, about 7-10 minutes each side. Turn off heat.
- 5Transfer chicken thighs to a roasting rack. Bake for about 20 minutes or until center reaches 165°F.
- 6Keep about 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Turn on heat over medium high. Stir in orange mixture and boil until thick.
- 7Pour orange mixture over chicken thighs.
- 8Use sliced orange, parsley (or cilantro) for garnish.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.1
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 101.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium salt