Recipe by keen5
I got this recipe from Taste Of Home magazine. It is so good, yet so easy! Kids love it! I crush the french-fried onions in a baggie to avoid the mess.
Top Review by Shari2
The chicken came out so juicy and the coating was nice and crispy. This was a big hit in my house. I loved the subtle flavor of the mustard with the onion. Great recipe. Thank you keen5.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) cancheddar French-fried onions or 1 (6 ounce) canoriginal French-fried onions, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Top with any remaining onions; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.