1/2 Photos of Crispy Onion Chicken
I got this recipe from Taste Of Home magazine. It is so good, yet so easy! Kids love it! I crush the french-fried onions in a baggie to avoid the mess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) can cheddar French-fried onions or 1 (6 ounce) can original French-fried onions, crushed
- 1In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- 2Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- 3Place in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- 4Top with any remaining onions; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Onion Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.1
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 136.5 mg
- Sodium 381.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: