Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe by CookEatShare Cookbook.
- 3⁄4 cup oatmeal raisin crisp cereal, mashed
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake till brown, 8 to 10 minute.