Karen Anne Newton RN's Note:
Recipe by CookEatShare Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix brown sugar, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake till brown, 8 to 10 minute.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Oatmeal Raisin Crisp Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 96.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: