Recipe by LRMyers1968
I made this for the first time the other day for Christmas and it is another recipe out of "Santas Favorite Cookies" I looked on this site for it and did not find any like this one.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups miniature M&M's chocolate candies
- 1 cup toasted rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- In medium bowl combine flour, oats, cream of tartar, baking soda,and salt.
- blend flour mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in "M&M's" semi-sweet chocolate mini baking bits, cereal, coconut and pecans.
- drop by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.(I use a cookie scoop).
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned,. ].
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- store in tightly covered container.