An Asian influenced salad from Racheal Ray's 30 minute recipes.
Make and share this Crispy Noodle Salad With Sweet and Sour Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups mixed baby greens, 1 sack
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups fried Chinese noodles (such as rice noodles, chow mein noodles or fried wontons)
- 2 tablespoons sweet plum sauce or 2 tablespoons Chinese duck sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons white vinegar, may be substituted
- 1⁄3 cup light oil (eyeball the amount) or 1⁄3 cup peanut oil (eyeball the amount) or 1⁄3 cup canola oil (eyeball the amount) or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil (eyeball the amount)
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine greens, bean sprouts, carrot, radishes, scallions, red bell pepper and half of the fried noodles.
- Whisk together plum or duck sauce and vinegar in a smaller bowl. Stream in oil and continue whisking to combine.
- Dress salad and toss with salt and pepper, to your taste. Serve salad with remaining crispy noodles, as garnish.