Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Some stores sell crispy rice noodle but if you cant get them you can make your own by putting dry rice noodles in hot oil - be careful as they get BIG!
- 50 g crispy rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cm fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100 g sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- 1 carrot, in matchsticks
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 175 g spinach, shredded
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 cucumber, in matchsticks
- 50 g roasted cashews, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok. Add ginger and garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add peas, carrots and spring onions and stir fry for a minute. Add spinach and bean sprouts and stir fry for another minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in cucumber.
- Pile onto plates, sprinkle over the lime juice and nuts. Drizzle with the chilli oil and top with the crispy noodles.