Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Some stores sell crispy rice noodle but if you cant get them you can make your own by putting dry rice noodles in hot oil - be careful as they get BIG!
- 50 g crispy rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cm fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100 g sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- 1 carrot, in matchsticks
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 175 g spinach, shredded
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 cucumber, in matchsticks
- 50 g roasted cashews, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok. Add ginger and garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add peas, carrots and spring onions and stir fry for a minute. Add spinach and bean sprouts and stir fry for another minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in cucumber.
- Pile onto plates, sprinkle over the lime juice and nuts. Drizzle with the chilli oil and top with the crispy noodles.