Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of the best cabbage salads ever. However you must toss and pour dressing over only just before serving otherwise it goes "soggy".
- 1 cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch shallot, chopped (green onions)
- 1 Maggi 2-minute noodles (discard flavourings and crush)
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- To make dressing mix all ingredients together.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and brown noodles, seeds and nuts.
- Just before serving toss nut mixture through cabbage and shallots.
- Pour dressing over and serve immediately.