Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Cut this out from somewhere - asian flavoured salad. Healthy and quick!
- 24 king prawns, butterflied
- 150 g crispy noodles
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 3 limes, juice of
- lime wedge, to serve
- Cook prawns in simmering salted water for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
- Place noodles, spinach leaves, prawns and sprouts in serving bowl.
- Make dressing by combining ingredients.
- Pour over salad, toss and serve immediately.