Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are really yummy.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup oleo, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs potatoes, quartered (about 4 medium to large)
- In a shallow baking pan, thoroughly blend all ingredients except potatoes.
- Add potatoes and turn to coat thoroughly.
- Bake, stirring potatoes occasionally, at 450° for about 1 hour or till potatoes are golden brown, crispy and fork tender.
Very tastey! We had these tonight with steak, they were the perfect touch to our dinner. I only cooked them for 45 minutes and they were crispy on the outside and soft in the middle..perfect. And so so easy to make, thanks for a great, simple, recipe!