Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
If you prefer the cookie soft and chewy then use granulated white sugar in place of icing sugar.
Make and share this Crispy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar, plus
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon maple extract (or use 2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) or 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional) or 1⁄2 cup peanuts (optional)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet/s.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer Beat in powdered sugar, dark brown sugar, butter and maple or vanilla extract until well blended.
- add in peanut butter and oil; mix until well combined.
- Add in flour mixture and mix just until blended.
- Stir in milk chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet, spacing about 1-1/2-inches apart.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- Transfer the cookies to rack to cool completely.