If you prefer the cookie soft and chewy then use granulated white sugar in place of icing sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, plus
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon maple extract (or use 2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) or 1/2 cup pecans (optional) or 1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a cookie sheet/s.
- 3In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt.
- 4In a large bowl using an electric mixer Beat in powdered sugar, dark brown sugar, butter and maple or vanilla extract until well blended.
- 5add in peanut butter and oil; mix until well combined.
- 6Add in flour mixture and mix just until blended.
- 7Stir in milk chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- 8Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet, spacing about 1-1/2-inches apart.
- 9Bake for about 12 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- 10Transfer the cookies to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1083 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 111.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g