Recipe by Brenda.
A twist on oven roasted potatoes.
Top Review by nancy.lattimer
I needed a way to use some turnips (I'm more familiar with their greens than the root vegetable itself), and loved how easy and tasty this was. The seasonings are spot-on. I know I'll make this or variations on this again! Thanks!
- 3 turnips, peeled and cubed
- 3 russet potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Toss turnips, potatoes and garlic with olive oil until coated and season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Scatter vegetables in a single layer on a rimmed cookie sheet and bake about 30 minutes to 1 hour, or until browned yet tender inside. Turn the vegetables occasionally with a spatula or by shaking the pan.