Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calories extra-light vegetable oil spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups corn flakes (1 cup crushed)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (or 3 Tbsp of fresh)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray 9X13 baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine melted vegetable oil spread, milk, chives and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, combine corn flake crumbs, taco seasoning and parsley.
- Dip chicken breasts, one at a time, into liquid mixture then roll in corn flake crumbs.
- Place in baking dish.
- Spray lightly with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
My 12 year old liked it a lot (which is saying quite a bit). We put some picante sauce on when it was served, which added to the flavor. Quick and easy to fix.
Very, very, very good! definately nice change of pace from plain ol' "boneless chicken breasts" and this one will definately be in my supper rotation. My picky 2 and 6 year olds even ate it! Made it according to directions, with the exception of subbing some onion powder for the dried chives in the butter dip. The kids loved them dipped in ranch, I liked mine plain! Thanks for posting.