Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calories extra-light vegetable oil spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups corn flakes (1 cup crushed)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (or 3 Tbsp of fresh)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray 9X13 baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine melted vegetable oil spread, milk, chives and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, combine corn flake crumbs, taco seasoning and parsley.
- Dip chicken breasts, one at a time, into liquid mixture then roll in corn flake crumbs.
- Place in baking dish.
- Spray lightly with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.