My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calories extra-light vegetable oil spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups corn flakes (1 cup crushed)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (or 3 Tbsp of fresh)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Spray 9X13 baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 3In a shallow bowl, combine melted vegetable oil spread, milk, chives and salt.
- 4In a seperate bowl, combine corn flake crumbs, taco seasoning and parsley.
- 5Dip chicken breasts, one at a time, into liquid mixture then roll in corn flake crumbs.
- 6Place in baking dish.
- 7Spray lightly with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 8Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Mexican Chicken (low-fat)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 414.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
extra-light vegetable oil spread