Recipe by Pinay0618
One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving is the leftovers. This recipe was submitted to Taste of Home by Kellie Ferea.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 cups leftover cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 cups leftover prepared stuffing
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, onion and pepper. Stir in potatoes, turkey and stuffing.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Working in batches, drop potato mixture by 1/2 cupfuls into pan; press to flatten slightly. Fry 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through. Drain on paper towels. Makes about 12 patties.