- 3 cups hot cooked macaroni
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions (Durkee)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, milk, mustard, pepper, pasta and 1-1/2 cups of the shredded cheddar cheese in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake 350' for 45 minutes or until hot.
- Stir, sprinkle with the french fried onions and remainder 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for 5 more minutes or until onions are golden brown.