Recipe by ladypit
I made 2 of these the first time I tried this. It was to take to a dessert auction at church. This went for $19. Not bad! Easy, healthy, and tasty. From a Weight Watchers 2001 Cookbook. As written, when cut into 6 pieces, each piece is 3 WW points.
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (I used chunky though it called for creamy)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups oven toasted rice cereal (like Rice Krispies)
- 1 (1 ounce) packagefat free sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping (defrosted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the peanut butter and honey together in a medium sized bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds on high until melted. Mix well.
- Add the cereal and coat well. Pat it into an 8 inch round cake pan or pie pan.
- Mix the pudding and the skim milk for 2 minutes. (Or do what the package says.).
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Put the butterscotch mixture on top of the crust.
- Let it sit out for 10 or so minutes before you cut it.
- Top with extra whipped topping if desired.