1/2 Photos of Crispy Low Fat Peanut Butterscotch Pie
2 hrs 10 mins
I made 2 of these the first time I tried this. It was to take to a dessert auction at church. This went for $19. Not bad! Easy, healthy, and tasty. From a Weight Watchers 2001 Cookbook. As written, when cut into 6 pieces, each piece is 3 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the peanut butter and honey together in a medium sized bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds on high until melted. Mix well.
- 2Add the cereal and coat well. Pat it into an 8 inch round cake pan or pie pan.
- 3Mix the pudding and the skim milk for 2 minutes. (Or do what the package says.).
- 4Fold in the whipped topping.
- 5Put the butterscotch mixture on top of the crust.
- 7Let it sit out for 10 or so minutes before you cut it.
- 8Top with extra whipped topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Low Fat Peanut Butterscotch Pie
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 158.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
fat-free whipped topping