*Another great one from sugarfreesheila.com* Approximately 4 total carbs for entire recipe Induction-friendly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip cutlets in Eggbeaters in medium-sized mixing bowl, then transfer to Parmesan cheese in Ziplock bag.
- 2Really mix that cheese thoroughly, in every nook &cranny. **Remember: the more Parmesan you get onthe chicken, the crispier your nuggets are going to be!
- 3Fill pan halfway with oil, & keep heat at medium-High.
- 4Dip cutlets slowly into pan (I use a deep sauteer as a makeshift!) & carefully flip once undersides are a light golden brown.
- 5Chicken is done once golden brown & stark-white on the inside and looks almost "string-cheesy" when cut open.
- 6Enjoy. It looks & tastes just like restaurant-fried chicken!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Low Carb Fried Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 109.7 mg
- Sodium 301.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 44.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute