Recipe by MissJoy
*Another great one from sugarfreesheila.com* Approximately 4 total carbs for entire recipe Induction-friendly!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken cutlets, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, tossed into
- 1 ziploc bag
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip cutlets in Eggbeaters in medium-sized mixing bowl, then transfer to Parmesan cheese in Ziplock bag.
- Really mix that cheese thoroughly, in every nook &cranny. **Remember: the more Parmesan you get onthe chicken, the crispier your nuggets are going to be!
- Fill pan halfway with oil, & keep heat at medium-High.
- Dip cutlets slowly into pan (I use a deep sauteer as a makeshift!) & carefully flip once undersides are a light golden brown.
- Chicken is done once golden brown & stark-white on the inside and looks almost "string-cheesy" when cut open.
- Enjoy. It looks & tastes just like restaurant-fried chicken!