Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy and delicious way to bring smiles to your table.
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions (French's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 thick flounder fillets (1/2 inch thick each)
- Place French Fried Onions, lemon zest and garlic in plastic bag.
- Crush onions with hands or rolling pin; shake to combine.
- Place flour in another plastic bag.
- Add fillets; shake to coat.
- Dip fillets into egg, then into onion crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.