2 hrs 8 mins
Found on the back of a Florida Crystals Cane Sugar package, I am posting this to try at a later date. Any input is welcome! NOTE: the prep time includes freezing the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
- 3Add the flour, sour cream, baking soda and lemon extract. Blend until smooth.
- 4Divide dough in half and place each half on a piece of wax paper.
- 5Roll each section into a 2-inch log and freeze until firm.
- 6Remove 1 log at a time and slice dough into 1/8 inch slices.
- 7Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake until edges are golden brown (8-12 minutes, depending on your oven).
- 8Cool one minute and then remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
- 9For icing:.
- 10Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- 11Drizzle over cookies.
- 12Let icing dry before storing.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (895 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 72.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of