Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a super easy yet tasty treat for after schoolers or even bake sales. This won't last long!
- 6 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 40 large marshmallows
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 24 Hershey's Hugs chocolates or 24 milk chocolate kisses
- place cereal in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and marshmallows.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 3 minutes.
- Continue cooking until smooth, stirring after every minute.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Pour over cereal, stir until well coated.
- Spread evenly in a greased 13in x 9in pan.
- Arrange kisses in rows over the top.
- Cool before cutting.