- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 3⁄4 cups honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl, dressing in a second, and combine remaining ingredients in a third shallow bowl.
- Rinse and dry chicken tenders.
- Dredge in flour, honey mustard and completely coat in crumb mixture.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until juices run clear.