1/6 Photos of Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- 2Place flour in a shallow bowl, dressing in a second, and combine remaining ingredients in a third shallow bowl.
- 3Rinse and dry chicken tenders.
- 4Dredge in flour, honey mustard and completely coat in crumb mixture.
- 5Place on broiler pan.
- 6Bake for 25-35 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 702.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 42.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing