Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just something I came up with as an alternative to chicken fingers with honey dijon dipping sauce. Very easy to make!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 40 -50 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pound chicken breasts until they are thin.
- Stir together mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Spread or paint dijon mixture generously on chicken breasts.
- Crush Ritz crackers into fine crumbs.
- Press crumbs onto mustard coated chicken until chicken is thoroughly coated with crumbs.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet or jellyroll pan and bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes or until crispy, turning chicken once during cooking, if desired.
Fast and delicious using some of my favourite ingredients. Loved the fact that it was baked without added fat for those who are watching what they eat :) Another 'keeper' for me :)
This is a very tasty chicken recipe! I am always looking for new chicken breast recipes and this one was fast and delicious. Thanks Sue L
Enjoyed this recipe. It was easy to make which is what kind of recipe I look for. I have many chicken recipes that we like so it will probably be a while before this one is made again.