Recipe by Sue Lau
Just something I came up with as an alternative to chicken fingers with honey dijon dipping sauce. Very easy to make!
Top Review by Jen T
Fast and delicious using some of my favourite ingredients. Loved the fact that it was baked without added fat for those who are watching what they eat :) Another 'keeper' for me :)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 40 -50 Ritz crackers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pound chicken breasts until they are thin.
- Stir together mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Spread or paint dijon mixture generously on chicken breasts.
- Crush Ritz crackers into fine crumbs.
- Press crumbs onto mustard coated chicken until chicken is thoroughly coated with crumbs.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet or jellyroll pan and bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes or until crispy, turning chicken once during cooking, if desired.