Recipe by morgainegeiser
Nice moist flavorful pork chops
Top Review by Danielle C.
I made this in kind of a rush, and at the last minute realized that this recipe didn't call for any seasoning. Usually I would have considered my options better, but since I was in a rush I made the quick decision to use garlic salt instead of garlic powder. It definitely helped, but the general consensus was that it was still that the actual meat was lacking in flavor. Next go round I'll probably stick to the garlic powder and salt and pepper the actual meat beforehand, oh well.
- 1⁄3 cup butter, cubed
- 2⁄3 cup instant mashed potatoes with butter and herbs
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, melt butter.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potato flakes, cheese, and garlic powder.
- Dip chops, one at a time, in butter, then place in bag; seal and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side.