Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a clever idea - using potato flakes as an herb mixture instead of flour. I haven't tried this but can't wait. I intend to try this as part of chicken parmesan (with rice noodles of course!)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup instant potato flakes
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, parmesan cheese and potato flakes.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and roll in potato flake mixture (Chicken should be heavily coated with potato flake mixture).
- Place chicken in single layer in pan.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until chicken is tender. Turn once during baking to crisp up both sides.