1/1 Photo of Crispy Herb Baked Chicken
The crispy coating on this chicken makes it flavorful and tender! This was adapted from a Hungry Jack recipe. The original recipe called for dipping the chicken in 1/3 cup margarine instead of spraying it with cooking spray, so feel free to do that instead if you prefer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 F.
- 2Spray a cookie sheet or 9x13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and garlic powder; mix well.
- 4Spray chicken with non-stick cooking spray; roll in potato flake mixture to coat.
- 5Place in cookie sheet or pan.
- 6Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Herb Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 204.8 mg
- Sodium 357.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 82.6 g